Sunday, July 18, 2010

And here, we, go...

As the description says this will be my blog firstly covering team New Zealand's, and my own, experiences at the 2010 European Teams Champs in Germany. From Germany I head to the UK for around a month, playing two 8th edition tournaments there, before jumping across to the US to start university in Eastern Michigan, on an athletic scholarship for distance running.

In the future I hope to log my experiences as I enter the US tournament scene, and 8th edition Warhammer Fantasy.

The full itinery for my trip is below:

July 31st - Leave NZ for UK
August 4th - Leave UK for Germany
August 5th/6th - European Singles Champs (1500pts, 6 rounds, army swap format)
August 7th/8th - European Teams Champs
August 9th - Return to UK
August 14th/15th - Maelstrom Games Autumn Incursion (first UK 8th ed event)
August 28th/29th - Cardiff Carnage
August 31st - Leave UK

No comments:

Post a Comment